Chocolate: Cooking with the World's Best Ingredient
Chocolates, chocolates, and chocolates! By Christine McFadden and Christine France.
Options presented upon check-out for 1-3 day delivery
Format: Trade (hard) Paperback
Condition: vg- condition, minor shelf wear, unread overstock copy
Pages: 256pp, 2004 edition, Hermes House
- A complete guide to the wonderful world of irresistible chocolate
- The fascinating history of the humble cocoa bean and how it is transformed into a wide variety of chocolate products
- Contains over 200 delicious chocoholic recipes, from Mexican Hot Chocolate to Chocolate Profiteroles and everything in between
- Illustrated with archive material, specially commissioned photography of the world's best chocolate products, and mouth-watering recipe images
- Everything you need to know about chocolate: how to choose it; melt it; cook with it; drink it; and above all, how to enjoy it.