The Book of Useless Information by Noel Botham
Thousands of things you didn't think you needed to know... and probably don't.
Options presented upon check-out for 1-3 day delivery
Format: Trade paperback
Condition: vg- condition, minor shelf wear
Pages: 2006 edition, 286pp.
Others: All defects if any are formulated into pricing. May or may not have previous store stickers. Items were inspected but may still miss writings/inscriptions.
What you may so cavalierly call useless information could prove invaluable to someone else. Then again, maybe not. But to The Useless Information Society, any fact that passes its gasp-inducing, not-a-lot-of-people-know-that test merits inclusion in this fascinating but ultimately useless book...
Did you know (or do you care)...
- That fish scales are used to make lipstick?
- Why organized crime accounts for ten percent of the United Statesâ€™s annual income?
- The name of the first CD pressed in the United States?
- The last year that can be written upside-down or right side-up and appear the same?
- The shortest performance ever nominated for an Oscar?
- How much Elvis weighed at the time of his death?
- How many Quarter Pounders can be made from one cow?
- How interesting useless information can be?
The Book of Useless Information answers these teasers and is packed with facts and figures that will captivate youâ€”and anyone who shares your joy in the pursuit of pointless knowledge.
You might also like