Field Notes: 56-Week Planner
Options presented upon check-out for 1-3 day delivery
CONDITION: BRAND NEW, SEALED
It's a durable notebook that looks great, feels just right, and will hold up to years' worth of your busy life without batteries, brand-sponsored Wi-Fi, or a monthly service charge loaded up with hidden fees.
We've upped the size to 4.75" X 7.5" (the size of our limited Arts and Sciences Edition). We gave it a more durable 60pt. chipboard cover and lay-flat "Double-O" wire binding, like our Steno. 112 Pages of Finch 70# text paper are marked with one blank week per spread, ready to fill with your next 56 weeks of appointments, meetings, notes, or even brief journal entries.
01. Proudly printed by the good people of Schneider Graphics, Lake Zurich, Ill.
02. Cover printed on a General screen printing press, on 60 pt. "Super Duty Chipboard" with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of "Dachshund Nose" black Atlas ink.
03. Innards printed on a 19" - 25" Heidelberg MO offset printer, on Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 70#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Canvas Duck" soy-based ISC America ink.
04. Bound with bombproof black metal "Double-O" Ring Wire, with appreciation to U.S. Patent #2142816 "Binding Construction and Method," filed in 1935 by W. Walter Grumbacher.
05. Corners rounded to Â½" (12.7mm) by a Challenge round-corner machine.
06. Planner dimensions are 4Â¾ Ã— 7Â½ (121mm x 191mm).
07. Planner rules: .227" (5.78mm). Pretty random, but it worked best that way.
08. Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
09. All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
10. UPC 858493003325
You might also like