Let's Play Doctor: The Instant Guide to Walking, Talking, and Probing Like a Real M.D.
By Mark Leyner and Billy Goldberg, M.D. Congratulations! Your purchase of this book means that the admissions committee has thoroughly reviewed your application and we are pleased to welcome you to the Why Do Men Have Nipples School of Medicine.
Options presented upon check-out for 1-3 day delivery
Format: Trade paperback
Condition: vg-/good+ condition, minor shelf wear
Pages: 2008 edition, 210pp
Others: All defects if any are formulated into pricing. May or may not have previous store stickers. Items were inspected but may still missed writings/inscriptions.
Let's Play Doctor is your instant guide to becoming a Real Fake Doctor. At the Why Do Men Have Nipples School of Medicine, we offer an informative, immersive, and incredibly entertaining course of study that will give you the special skills needed to get your M.D. on! By following the lessons in Let's Play Doctor, youâ€™ll learn:
- Special mental exercises to give yourself that buff, bulging Doctor brain
- How to impress your peers with big, polysyllabic, esoteric medical lingo (can you say pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis?)
- Easy ways to diagnose your girlfriendâ€™s goiter or your fatherâ€™s fistula
- Do-it-yourself surgeries from hemorrhoidectomy to breast enlargement
- And, most important, how to craft a completely believable, official-sounding get-out-of-work-for-medical-reasons note
You might also like